Thursday, 21 December 2017

5 Easy Sewing Hacks (organize and optimize your space!) | WITHWENDY

Here's 5 easy sewing hacks I use to organize and optimize my sewing space. Get productive and enjoy yourself a little as you diy! These tips have been so helpful to me because sewing is my cardio.

CLICK SHOW MORE FOR DETAILS

MY SEWING BEGINNER SHOPPING TOP PODCASTS

Girlboss Radio w/ Sophia Amoruso

Startup Podcast w/ Gimlet Media

Women of the Hour w/ Lena Dunham

Mystery Show w/ Gimlet Media

THE RETHINK BREAST CANCER CARE of Give-a-care proceeds go to informing and educating young people about breast cancer.

*the toolbox was gifted to me, but all opinions and the choice to share about this effort are my own!

MY DRESS off with discount code WENDY10

Hi!! I'm Wendy and I make DIY videos that teach you how to sew your own clothes (and lots of other tutorials). Subscribe if you'd like to learn, get inspiration, and stock up on helpful tips. Thanks for watching!

NEW VIDEOS EVERY WED & SAT, CLICK TO me!! @withwendy

My Patreon support Your Girl by Julian Mae | Be by Julian Mae |

No comments:

Post a Comment